Promsvyazbank

Promsvyazbank, founded in 1995, is one of Russia’s leading privately owned universal commercial banks with total assets of R617 bln and total capital of R79.7 bln under IFRS as of October 1, 2012. The total number of corporate clients exceeds 93,000, while the number of retail customers is above 1.1 mln.

The bank’s majority owners are Dmitry Ananiev and Alexey Ananiev, who control 88.25% through Promsvyaz Capital BV. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development owns the remaining 11.75%.

Promsvyazbank has the following international credit ratings: Ba2 from Moody’s; BB– from Fitch.

As of October 1, 2012, Promsvyazbank had a network of over 300 outlets in Russia, as well as an overseas branch in Cyprus, and representative offices in China, India, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

 
 
Журнал «Три дня»

Three Days magazine 2011 Three Days magazine 2010 Three Days magazine 2009 Three Days magazine 2008